Download the Tracktivity app. You can do it either directly from the Apple AppStore or from this website.
Open the app and sign up for a Tracktivity account with your e-mail and password of choice.
- You will receive a verification e-mail to your mailbox, please click on it to verify your account. This will bring you back into the app.
- The app will open in Discover where you can see events at Tracktivity Partner Venues within 200 miles (or 200 km) of your location.
- Tap on any event that interests you to view the event details page. To get more information about the race track where the event is held, tap on the name of the track.
- Tapping on the three red dots in the upper right corner allows you to follow a track. You can follow any number of tracks.
- When you follow a track, you will start receiving Race Control messages from this track, including the push notifications.
Modified on: Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 5:24 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.