Download the Tracktivity app. You can do it either directly from Google Play or from this website.
Open the app and sign up for a Tracktivity account with your e-mail and password of choice.
You will receive a verification e-mail to your mailbox, please click on it to verify your account.
- Open the app and tap on Discover Tracks at the bottom of the app. This will take you to the Tracks module and display tracks around your geo location or the location you selected
- Alternatively, you can look for a track by typing its name into the Search for tracks window under the top icon row. Typing partial text (track name, city, state, country, etc.) should be enough to find the track(s) you are looking for.
- In the list of displayed tracks, press the red Follow flag next to the track to follow it. Remember, in order to receive Race Control messages from the track, you must be following it.
- When you follow a track, posts from this track will appear in your Community (the tacho icon) window. Also, you will start receiving Race Control messages from this track, including push notifications.
- You can respond to any of the posts in Community just by tapping on the post and then tapping the red Comment button at the bottom of the screen.
- You can create a new post from the Community window by tapping on the red pencil icon at the bottom of the screen.
By following several tracks you will create your own virtual community, allowing you to stay in touch with the fans as well as the race track officials.
Modified on: Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 9:49 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.